1) What's London's most famous department store?
The Barbican Centre
2) What street has a long tradition as the home of printing?
3) What are the famous guards of The Tower of London called?
4) What commemorates Napoleon's defeat at sea in 1805?
Duke of York's Column
5) What line runs through Greenwich?
Nine Elms Lane
The Prime Meridian
6) Where's the home of the Prime Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer?
Downing Street 10 and 11
Regent Street10 and 11
Browning Street 10 and 11
7) What made Carnaby Street famous?
8) What did Madame Tussaud start in 1835?
a famous bakery
a famous needle-point
9) Who wrote famous books in 48 Doughty Street?
R. L. Stine
10) St. Paul's Cathedral is the
dome in the world.