Hello there! How are you today? Let’s get down to work!
Today you will need your folder, your pencil case and access to the Bright Ideas campus.
1) Let’s check the activity you did yesterday! Get your binder and open it, please.
KEY - Choose the correct option.
2) Moving on, open your Activity Book at page 8 and complete exercises 1, 2 and 3.
3) Let’s think about all the activities we can do in Winter (when we are not in quarantine!). Write a list of all the activities you can do during winter in the comments box below (Don’t forget to write your name)!
4) Now let’s learn the following expressions. Can you read them out loud?
5) Now, copy and answer this questions in your binder:
Adverbs of frequency and new expressions. Answer the following questions.
6) Unit 1: Watch the video about Winter Wonderland:
Think: How can people travel in the snow? Leave your answer in the comments box below with your name! Then, complete exercises 1, 2 and 3 (if you have access to the platform)
Did you like the story? Could you answer how people can travel in the snow? Great!
We will keep on working with the video about Winter Wonderland tomorrow!
Let’s call it day! You have done an amazing job. See you next time!