Hi! How are you doing? Get ready to start working. Come on!
Today you will need your pencil case, your binder, your Activity Book and access to Bright Ideas campus.
1) Let’s keep working on the video you watched yesterday. What was it about? Do you remember? You can access to Bright Ideas platform and watch it again to complete the following activity:
Think and match the parts of the sentences. Please write you answers in the comments box below (remember to write your name)!
2) Please get your binder and copy:
Future tense. Complete these sentences with you own ideas.
3) Moving on, let’s keep practising the words we learned yesterday. Open your Activity Books at page 9 and complete activities 2 and 3.
4) Let’s see how we talk about the future! Pay attention to the chart and copy it in your binder:
Think about 6 things you will do during quarantine and 6 things you won’t do.
EXAMPLE: During quarantine I will play cards with my brother, but won’t go to the cinema.
5) Look at the following picture and write and make sentences. Leave your comment in the box below. We will be reading them later!
Well done everybody! Let’s keep it up next week. See you.