Welcome to another online lesson!
How are you today?!
🔎 Let’s check the activities we did yesterday:
1) TRUE or FALSE:
Mom is cooking. FALSE
Dad is sitting on an armchair. TRUE
The children are wearing pajamas. FALSE
The kids are playing board games. FALSE
2) Sentences to complete:
3) The answers to the questions:
Now, let’s start working! 👩💻
1. Copy the date and the weather in your copybooks 📗 or on any sheet of paper 📝:
TODAY IS TUESDAY, APRIL 14TH.
IT IS ... (SUNNY? CLOUDY? RAINY? WINDY? STORMY?)
Also copy this title: DAY TRIPS!
2. Where are you going? Look at these words! They will appear later in a story...
3. Watch the video about the big question! - The comic is also on pages 12 & 13 (Class book) if you want to read it.
4. Copy and do this activity in your copybook or on a sheet of paper:
COMPLETE THE SENTENCES:
THE POSSIBLE WORDS ARE: TRICK - CAMPFIRE - MAP - RUNNING.
THE KIDS SEE A __________.
TWO PURPLE MURPLES ARE __________.
THE KIDS SEE __________.
SPIKE SAYS "YOU CAN COME TO MY __________".
5. Now take your Activity Book and go to page 9. Do exercises 1 and 2.
We will play BINGO on Friday's Zoom meeting. Choose 6 sentences and make a board on your copybook like the example to play. You can draw a picture too!
|He is reading a book||She is swimming|
|They are eating cake||He is watching TV|
|She is cooking||They are studying|
Is she skating?
He is cycling
They aren’t skipping the rope
They are having a picnic
She isn’t doing judo
Is he having lunch?
What are they eating?
They aren’t sailing
He is painting
They are playing basketball
She is reading
Is he eating an ice-cream?
Are they playing football?
They are playing table tennis
Well done! That’s all for now! See you on Friday!