How are you today? Fine?
🔎 Let’s check the activities we did on Tuesday:
THE KIDS SEE A MAP.
TWO PURPLE MURPLES ARE RUNNING.
THE KIDS SEE TRICK.
SPIKE SAYS "YOU CAN COME TO MY CAMPFIRE".
Activity Book, page 9, exercises 1 and 2:
1. Copy the date, the weather and the title of the lesson in your copybooks 📗 or on any sheet of paper 📝:
TODAY IS FRIDAY, APRIL 17TH
IT IS _______________ (SUNNY? CLOUDY? RAINY? WINDY? STORMY?)
2. Copy the following activity and do it. 📗📝
Read the instructions and answer the questions. Write the numbers next to each question.
1) Don't go through the trees.
2) Walk over the bridge.
3) Don't run down the steps.
4) Don't go along the river.
5) Go up the hill.
6) Walk past the house.
• Which sentences tell you to do things? 2, ____ and ____
• Which sentences tell you not to do things? 1, ____ and ____
3. Take your class book and go to page 14. Look at the picture in exercise 4. Can you see the rabbit, the bat and the squirrel?
Read the instructions to find the rabbit. Then, choose an animal and write how to get to it. Write the instructions in your copybooks 📗 or on any sheet of paper 📝.
4. Now let’s keep on practising! Take your Activity Book and go to page 10. Do exercises 1, 2 and 3.
5. Log in to your platform at https://brightideas.oxfordonlinepractice.com/ and work on:
UNIT 1 • Vocabulary and story • Activity 1
UNIT 1 • Grammar 2 • Activity 3 and 4
Good job! We finished!
Have a nice weekend and take care, kids! See you on Monday!