Let’s check the activities we did on Monday/Tuesday:
1) To find my animal, go along the river, go over the bridge and walk through the trees! WHICH ANIMAL IS IT? Mouse
2) To find my animal, go along the river, go past the house and walk through the trees! WHICH ANIMAL IS IT? Squirrel
3) To find my animal, go along the river, go over the bridge and go down the steps! WHICH ANIMAL IS IT? Bat
1) Is Noah walking in picture 1? No, he isn’t
2) Are the Purple Murples running in picture 3? Yes, they are
3) Are the children helping Noah in picture 9? Yes, they are
4) Is Ben looking at Noah in picture 10? Yes, he is
Read BE SAFE ONLINE. We will work on it tomorrow (April 23rd)
Now, take your activity book and go to page 11. Let’s do ex. 1.
Copy the date, the weather and the title of the lesson in your copybooks or on any sheet of paper:
TODAY IS THURSDAY, APRIL 23RD
IT IS _______________ (SUNNY? CLOUDY? RAINY? WINDY? STORMY?)
Read again the WEEKEND PROGRAMME:
Plan your favourite day (morning – afternoon – evening) at a summer camp! Write the name of your day trip programme, your favourite day and the activities you want to do. Draw some pictures too!
Stick this in your green copybook or on a sheet of paper under the title WEEKEND PROGRAMME.
Here's an example of what you have to do:
This is to show on Friday in our Zoom session!! Be ready to share your plan!
To tell us about your plan, do exercise 3, on page 13 (Activity Book).