LET'S GET STARTED!!!
Solve this activity from the Class book page 24 exercise 1. If you don't have it. Don´t worry. Please copy the answers in your binder.
Solve the following activity from the activity book: page 26 exercise 3. If you don´t have your book. Copy the answers in your binder.
We can discover things when we visit interesting places and The Eden Project is one of it.
Do you remember it?
Visit this TIMELINE from the official website and answer in your binder:
1_When did the construction of the project start?
2_ When did The Eden Project open?
Now explore all the activities you can see and do there Eden project - What's here? and answer in your binder.
3_Why can people find a Giant Bee sculpture?
4_ How many activities can you do there?
5_ Which activity would you like to do?
Use Bright Ideas Digital Platform and complete the following section:
GRAMMAR 1 (ACTIVITIES 1, 2 AND 3)
We will start with the Minute Talk Project.
This is how we are going to get organized:
1) There is one topic to talk about, in this case the topic is "My Favourite Day of the Week"
2) We give you some questions to guide you, and you write a text about the topic.
3) Every zoom lesson TWO students will share a minute talk. The idea is that you talk about it, not that you read your text.
4) The class will listen and take down notes to fill in the following chart.
5) You will need a clean chart to complete every class. Get them ready!
|WHY IS HIS/HER FAVOURITE DAY?|
|FOUR GREAT THINGS HE/SHE DOES ON THAT DAY|
For next week on Tuesday you will have to prepare a short oral presentation. Use these questions as a guide to write it first. Then practise it for the Minute Talk Project!
My favourite day of the week
Which is your favourite day of the week?
Why? Do you do something special?
Say 4 things you usually do on this day that make it great!
That’s it! You’re doing a great work!